By Daniel H Gonzalez
Plant Transcription components: Evolutionary, Structural and sensible Aspects is the single ebook that gives a accomplished compilation of plant transcription issue households and their advanced roles in plant biology.
While the vast majority of information regarding transcription elements relies on mammalian platforms, this e-book discusses plant transcription components, together with the real features and unifying issues to figuring out transcription elements and the $64000 roles of specific households in particular techniques.
- Provides an access aspect for transcription issue literature
- Offers compilation of data into one unmarried source for fast session on diversified plant transcription issue features
- Integrates the data approximately various transcription elements, in addition to cross-referencing
- Provides details at the targeted facets surrounding plant transcription factors
By Andras Falus
By James E. Haber
Genome Stability: DNA fix and Recombination describes a number of the mechanisms of repairing DNA harm via recombination, such a lot particularly the fix of chromosomal breaks. The textual content offers a definitive heritage of the evolution of molecular types of DNA fix, emphasizing present examine. The booklet introduces the critical avid gamers in recombination. an outline of the 4 significant pathways of homologous recombinational fix is by means of an outline of the different mechanisms of nonhomologous end-joining. Designed as a textbook for complicated undergraduate and graduate scholars with a molecular biology and genetics historical past, researchers and practitioners, specially in melanoma biology, also will savor the ebook as a reference.
By Denise van der Linde,Jolien Roos-Hesselink,Bart L. Loeys
Aneurysms-Osteoarthritis Syndrome: SMAD3 Gene Mutations is a first-of-its-kind compilation of the genetic discovery, study, and care linked to AOS. With the sector of genetically caused aortopathies becoming, this crucial reference will bring together the latest discoveries during this box, permitting cardiologists, cardio-thoracic surgeons, scientific geneticists, vascular surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, and researchers to achieve the data they wish with no need to collect the knowledge from quite a few sources.
Coverage contains genotype and phenotype correlations, the practical function of SMAD3, and insights into the function of TGFbeta signaling in aortic affliction. The publication increases wisdom approximately AOS, delivering expertise and higher sufferer deal with this competitive disease.
- Covers Aneurysms-Osteoarthritis Syndrome, from genetic discovery to sufferer care
- Contains scientific administration suggestions on optimum cardiovascular remedies and surgery
- Explains the autosomal dominant syndromes brought on by mutations within the SMAD3 gene
- Identifies the most important good points of this syndrome, together with arterial aneurysms and tortuosity, early onset arthritis, and delicate craniofacial features
By Kivie Moldave
By Henry H Q Heng
Cancer learn is at a crossroads. normally, melanoma has been regarded as a sickness of gene mutation, the place the stepwise accumulation of melanoma gene mutations is the main, and the id of universal gene mutations has been thought of to be crucial for analysis and remedy. regardless of large study efforts and collected wisdom on melanoma genes and pathways, the scientific merits of this conventional procedure were constrained. lately, melanoma genome sequencing has printed an in depth volume of genetic heterogeneity the place the long-expected universal mutation drivers were tough, if now not most unlikely, to spot. those realities eventually problem the conceptual framework of present melanoma biology.
This booklet introduces a brand new inspiration of genome concept of melanoma evolution, in an try and unify the sector. Many very important and consultant, yet usually complicated, questions and paradoxes are severely analyzed. via evaluating gene- and genome-based theories, the hidden flaws of many well known viewpoints are addressed. This dialogue is meant to start up a much-needed severe re-examination of present melanoma research.
By Vincent Laudet,Hinrich Gronemeyer
- Entries supply info on: Nomenclature and constitution, Isolation, DNA binding homes, Ligands, Expression, aim genes, Knockouts, illness organization, Gene constitution, promoter and isoforms, Chromosomal place, Amino acid sequences, Key references
By George A. (Ed.) Bray,George A. Bray
By Wendy R. Uhlmann,Jane L. Schuette,Beverly Yashar
First released in 1998, A advisor to Genetic Counseling quick grew to become a bestselling and widely known textual content, used nationally and the world over in genetic counseling education courses. Now in its eagerly expected moment version, it presents a completely revised and accomplished assessment of genetic counseling, targeting the elements, theoretical framework, and special approach to sufferer care which are the root of this career. The e-book defines the middle talents and covers the genetic counseling procedure from case initiation to completion—in addition to addressing international expert issues—with an emphasis on describing primary rules and practices.
Chapters are written via leaders within the box of genetic counseling and are geared up to facilitate educational guideline and ability attainment. they supply the main updated assurance of:
The historical past and perform of genetic counseling
Case practise and management
Risk communique and decision-making
Medical genetics evaluation
Understanding genetic testing
Ethical and felony issues
Genetic counseling research
Genetics schooling and outreach
Evolving roles and increasing opportunities
A advisor to Genetic Counseling, moment version belongs at the syllabi of all scientific and human genetics and genetic counseling education courses. it's an imperative reference for either scholars and healthcare pros operating with sufferers who've or are in danger for genetic conditions.
By Frank J. Dixon
The position of mobile Immunity in security opposed to HIV Infection
Mouse Mammary Tumour Virus: Immunological Interplays among Virus and Host
The Transporter linked to Antigen Processing
NF-kB in cytokine gene expression
NF-kB as a objective for immunosuppressive and anti inflammatory molecules
- The position of mobile Immunity in defense opposed to HIV Infection
- Mouse Mammary Tumor Virus: Immunological Interplays among Virus and Host
- The Transporter linked to Antigen Processing
- NF-kB in cytokine gene expression
- NF-kB as a goal for immunosuppressive and anti inflammatory molecules